Our goal is to ensure that every customer who purchases from Rockay is 100% happy. We want you to perform to the highest standards, the same as what we believe our products are produced to. That’s why we’ve backed them with a rocksolid guarantee. Find out more below.
All Rockay products are covered under our Rocksolid Guarantee and we are aware that from time-to-time faults can occur. Should a product fail due to manufacturing defects in workmanship and/or materials, or a genuine fault, we will email you a credit code for the full replacement value of your product to use on our website. If that specific product is no longer available, we’ll replace it with an alternative from our current range that’s as close to it as possible.
All Rockay Socks and Sleeves are backed for an entire lifetime. If you have to activate your guarantee after purchase we will require proof of receipt (at the time of purchase) to process your claim, despite it being for a lifetime.
All Rockay Apparel and Accessories are guaranteed for one year. If you have to activate your guarantee after purchase we will require proof of receipt (at the time of purchase) to process your claim.
We do not cover the shipping costs for a replacement product.
As a rule of thumb, if you have paid any duty fees on your original order, you will have to pay for your replacement shipment as well.
Your coupon will be valid for one year from the moment you receive it on your email.
These guarantees protect against genuine manufacturing faults or defects only. Not for normal, everyday wear and tear. The following reasons are not eligible for a guarantee claim:
• Wear and tear: anything that’s reaching or has reached the end of its serviceable life.
• Accidental damage: whether it’s caused by you or someone else – this includes rips, cuts, scuffs, tears, abrasions, odors and stains.
• Damage caused by misuse or alteration of the product.
• Second hand items: our guarantee is only covered for the original owner who authorized the payment.
• Poor aftercare: your product should be cared for and properly maintained using on-site guidelines.
• Blatant product damage as a result of not closely following the care instructions provided.
We manufacture every product to meet our superior standards, but no matter how carefully you use and care for your Rockay product, nothing lasts forever.
Performance-type products used every day will degrade faster than those only worn a handful of times. Eventually every product will begin to show signs of age, and we take this into consideration when assessing your claims request. It may be that your product has simply reached its ‘shelf-life’ and you’ve got the maximum out of it.
For refunds it can take up to 14 business days. Standard warehouse processing applies to all exchanges, and we ship out replacements/exchanges using a 2-10 business day shipping service.
If a specific product is out of stock, we will replace it with a similar color/style or another product of similar value. This will be communicated with the customer so a best solution can be found.
This is dependent on the country. There might be additional duty and taxes even though you have paid for them already. As a rule of thumb, if you have paid any duty fees on your original order, you will have to pay for your replacement shipment as well. US, UK, EU, CA orders are always shipped without duty fees. Contact email@example.com if you are unsure whether you will have to pay any duty fees.
- The guarantee is effective at the date of purchase.
- You must provide proof of delivery / purchase when requesting a guarantee claim.
- Any order item is only subject to one replacement under the Rocksolid guarantee.
- We do not refund additional shipping options purchased at checkout.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to refund any duties and taxes paid by you.
- If a specific product is out of stock, we will replace it with a similar color/style or another product of similar value.
- The guarantee protects against genuine manufacturing faults or defects only.
- Any claim is subject to our discretion.