Are you passionate about Websites and E-Commerce? And do you see yourself creating-intuitive interfaces to provide new and transformative brand experiences for customers of one of the most innovative and sustainable sportswear brands? Then this is the right-opportunity for you!
Rockay is a performance and running apparel company with a strong focus on world-classquality products. Their goal is to change the industry and the world by using only recycled-fabrics and materials to help clean up our planet. Their aim is to push for innovation in both-performance and sustainability. One should not compromise the other!
Rockay is now looking for a skilled UI/UX Designer who will be establishing and leading the user design and interface. You will be gathering and evaluating user requirements in-collaboration with product managers. Furthermore, you will be the one illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mock ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wire-frame tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field is an advantage.