SoMe & Community Manager Internship
SoMe & Community Manager Internship (6 months)
We are searching for a talented intern to build an outstanding social media presence for our sustainable sports apparel brand.
The main responsibility under this role will be creating and curating content for all our social media, and working closely with our marketing team. Being proactive and creative are important personality traits for this job, so we would love to have a person who is passionate about social media and really sees the full potential of it: an æstetic feed, interesting content, timely engagement with customers, following industry trends and staying on top of social media and our competitors, expanding networks and managing influencers.
To be successful, you should already possess a good experience and don’t be afraid to test new ideas, search for new trends on Instagram and engage with people.
Responsibilities – SoMe
- Research, plan, prepare, and execute a monthly social media content calendar (shared content on Instagram and Facebook); 5 posts a week, multiple stories on a weekly basis
- Design posts and Instagram stories on a weekly basis
- Ensure that all content created will follow brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Analyze data to determine whether social media posts were successful and work on improvements.
- Create be-weekly reports on performance and ideas for improvement
- Increase organic leads and conversions by maintaining an engaging brand profile
- Work closely with our copywriter and marketing team to ensure content in social media is aligned with the marketing campaigns
Responsibilities – Community
- Build community and partnerships with athletes and influencers in key markets both pros and regular runners.
- Build partnerships with running clubs in all key markets.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness (both online/offline)
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests
- Experience with leading Social platforms – IG, FB, Youtube, Strava, TikTok etc.
- Active runner in Copenhagen is a big plus!
- Fluency in English; exceptional written English skills
- Good understanding of social media KPI’s
- Creativity and proactiveness
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- A keen eye for design
- Excellent communication and team player skills
- Understanding of social media management tools
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, or other editing software
- Good time management skills
- Research skills
- Organizational skills
Rockay is a small family-owned company with no outside investments. We pride ourselves on taking care of our people and believe our employees are our most valuable asset.
Rockay’s office is located in Rødovre, Denmark, only 7km from the city center. The company has 20 employees, 10 are sitting at the office daily, and the other half are working remotely. The remote team lives in different European countries but visits the office from time to time.
The working hours are from 9-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Rockay will provide free lunch & coffee daily.
The internship is 6 months and preferred full time, but 30 hours minimum per week.
You will be offered a full-time paid position if both parties are in agreement at the end of the internship.
Apply by sending your CV and application letter to Daniel(@)rockay.com