Blaze Calf Compression Sleeves Bordeaux/Blue
- Graduated Compression 16-23 mm Hg
- Seamless construction - for a more comfortable fit
- Breathable mesh zones
- Partly recycled materials
- Wear more. Wash less (Polygiene anti-odor technology)
- Rockay lifetime guarantee
- Made in Europe
- 42% Multifilament polyamide, 32% Polyamide, and 26% Elastane
- These materials work together to offer consumers a higher level of durability, compression, and stability
- Polygiene anti-odor technology
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do Not bleach
- Do Not iron
- Do Not dry clean
- Do Not tumble dry
Rockay Blaze - Stability, Durability, Graduated Compression (16-23 mmHg)
Through professional research and testing, we have discovered the best combination of materials to construct the very best sleeve. Our unique blend of materials work together to offer consumers a higher level of durability, compression, and stability than other products competitors are offering.
Now, you may be wondering, how can we assure this? Our products are designed for runners, by runners and have been tested by professional athletes all around the world earning their stamp of approval.
Regardless of your training goals, you can guarantee that our sleeves will help you push harder, farther, and longer than any other on the market.
Although our sleeves are specifically designed for runners, they are also great for other sports including CrossFit, Football, Basketball and a variety of activities and lifestyles.