Graphic Designer Internship
We’re on the lookout for a self-driven Graphic Designer to work a six month internship, for an immediate placement – joining our team in-house at Rockay HQ, Rødovre, Denmark.
Applicants must be able to show initiative and a strong creative license in delivering from the get go, as well as being able to demonstrate a great personality and a willingness to work under pressure. As well as developing your graphic design skills, you will gain valuable insights into many aspects of a high-end sports apparel company including design, production and business development.
- Website, packaging and email design tasks using your strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Retouching product images for online and press usage.
- Proficiency using Adobe Premiere Pro for short films and videos on-site.
- Work closely with the Lead Graphic Designer, as well as creative team members to create high-quality deliverables that are on deadline and meet goals.
We expect applicants to contribute to our high-energy creative working environment, and manage their own time under pressure. Rockay hires only the most motivated talent, and with such a close-knit office environment, strong communication skills are therefore required for cross-team tasks.
We view this internship placement as a long-term investment, in you, the applicant. Therefore we only hire those that believe they have what it takes to become full-time employees upon the conclusion of the six month contract.
Rockay will cover your transportation to the office, provide lunch and pay 800 Euros-a-month for the duration of the six month internship.
Equipment will be provided on-site, including computers and all relevant design software.
How to apply for Rockay Graphic Designer Internship
Your application should consist of the following:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Short letter of motivation
Send your application directly to: [email protected] with Graphic Design Internship and your name in the subject line.