Demand & Supply Planner Internship (Full Time)
The newly created role, Demand & Supply Planner, has the key objective of forecasting inventory needs for our Ecommerce Store Rockay.com and Our Amazon warehouses. The Demand Planner is tasked to ensure that all our warehouses have the appropriate levels of inventory to maximize customer demand while achieving inventory turn targets.
The planner will be responsible for managing both B2B inventory forecasting and all sales direct to customer via our own channels
The clear goal for this internship is to offer a full time job after finishing the internship.
You will work directly with the CEO of Rockay in creating our own Supply & Demand system and once it is implemented, you will be the person to improve it and oversee all the shipments too.
- Forecast sales on all channels and make sure we place the right POs to ensure we never run out of stock and yet keep our inventory as lean as possible. (Establish safety cover points and reorder points).You will have to take projected growth into account, cash flow and our lead time. Reduce lead time by implementing a more efficient production, establish raw supply stock, increase production capacity, optimize packing and shipping.Resupply all our Amazon warehouses from our Danish warehouse/Factory to maximize sales while keeping lean stock inventory.
- Develop the most relevant KPIs for our supply chain in order to easily identify the stock level situation
- Monitor size selling in order to adjust size scales in every PO.
- Monitor and analyze Rockay’s marketing campaign performance/ROI in partnership with the marketing team; Incorporate key learnings into future forecast sales plans with relevant marketing strategies.
- Create an order system with login for our distributors and B2B customers to have stock available for them and automate order flow.
- Experience with Ecommerce preferred
- Experience with apparel categories preferred.
- Relevant educational background
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- intermediate or better user in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate and influence across the organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Comfortable learning new things and not having all the answers from day 1.
Rockay is a small family owned company with no outside investments. We pride ourselves on taking care of our people and believe our employees are our most valuable asset.
Rockay’s office is located in Rødovre, Denmark. Only 7 km from the city center. The company has 17 employees, 8 are sitting at the office daily. The rest visit the office several times a month as they live around Europe.
As an intern we will offer:
Lucrative lunch and coffee daily
Pay to compensate for travel expenses and similar things.
Please apply by emailing us at: Daniel(ADD)rockay.com with the subject: Demand & Supply Planner Internship + your name